This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by Nanowar Of Steel OÜ based in Kesklinna linnaosa, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Harju maakond, Tallinn Estonia, as Data Controller for those who access the website of www.nanowar.it and fill in the “contact” form authorizing Nanowar Of Steel OÜ to process its personal data.
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide data makes it impossible to process and follow up on requests received.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up their requests.
The personal data provided by users are lawfully processed to carry out the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (art.6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by filling out the form) .
Recipients of the data
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will treat them in compliance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
Responsible for the treatment
In case of need, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided can be processed by persons in charge of the company Nanowar Of Steel OÜ also appointed responsible for data processing pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation 679/20016.
Users’ personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that regarding the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is in progress;
- the purposes of the treatment;
- categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the treatment and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be erased to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
If the data controller has made public personal data and is obliged to delete them, he must inform the other data controllers who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
Right to limitation of processing in the event that:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party has opposed the treatment, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to data portability of the data subject or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.